Thermocyclers, Ericomp

Beth Wapelhorst weazel at seanet.com
Wed Jan 25 02:09:32 EST 1995

We have three Ericomp dual block machines and they work great.....BUT we
did have a problem in the beginning with the newer one. It turns out
that they had updated their software to make them run faster, but this
resulted in them hanging partway through the program for us, ruining the
reactions. After sending it back a couple of times, I finally told them
to put on the old software or else I didn't want it back, and they did,
and now it works perfect. I should tell you that these are the plate
machines, not the tube ones. They're the best deal as far as price goes.

sugarbeth
weazel at seanet.com