sequencing gel reader

Randall J. Cohrs COHRS-R at Oberon.HSC.Colorado.edu
Tue Jan 24 18:06:19 EST 1995

> personal experiences on systems commercially that allows one to manually
> read the sequence but the program automatically enters the sequence into
> the computer.

I use Molecular Dynamics image enhancer to turn the sequencing gel
(35S or 32P) into a 10 MB file,  then Image quant to manually read
the sequence into an ASCII file,  then do DNA alignment with DNAsis
ver 7.0.

may not be the best - but it beats using wordperfect and reprograming
the key board.

 -  don't work for any of them ,  I like it right here -