barely molecular question...

Michael R. Frank mr-frank at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 25 22:50:07 EST 1995

We need some new quartz spectrophotometer cells for use in DNA and
especially mRNA quantitation (see, it IS a molecular biology question
almost!). At my previous postion we had catalogs for several companies
which specialized in cuvettes and other glassware, but I don't have their
names or numbers with me here, and the people who do the ordering here
tend to just grab the first big thick catalog off the shelf without
looking for the best source....

Any suggestions? Phone and FAX numbers for sources in the U.S.
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael R. Frank