Mouse hepatitis questions!

converrl at ucbeh.san.uc.edu converrl at ucbeh.san.uc.edu
Thu Jan 26 10:41:06 EST 1995

     I was writing to find out if anybody knew anything about murine hepatitis.
My mice have contracted it & I wanted to know how this might affect their
health.  We are currently using these mice for lung fibrosis assays & CAT
assays.  When we put these mice in 95% oxygen (to produce fibrosis) they all
died.  When I spoke to investigator doing this experiment, he told me they
shouldn't have died--could the hepatitis have had something to do with this? I
was also wondering if this could alter promoter usage in transgenics?

                      Please E-mail any information!

                      Richard--