BAbCo address and phone?

Vuk Stambolic stambo at ocicl.oci.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 27 14:07:22 EST 1995

In article <3g8ivk$g9h at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, mblmw at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk (L.M.
Wiedemann) wrote:

> We are trying to obtain a commercially available monoclonal antibody
> 12CA5 to HA1 epitope-tag.  Please don't give me an 800 number, as
> I can't use that from here in the UK.  Other sources for this
> antibody welcome.  Thanks.

> Leanne M Wiedemann                      +44-171-352-8133 x5207
> Internet: mblmw at seqnet.dl.ac.uk         FAX (0)171-352-3299
> Postal Address: LRFC at ICR, Chester Beatty Laboratories, 237 Fulham Road,
>                 London, SW3 6JB     United Kingdom

Hi Leanne,

Babco doesn't sell the monoclonal 12CA5 Ab any more.  They have sold their
rights to Boehringer Manheim, so try them for the monoclonal.   Babco
however sells a rabbit polyclonal Ab against the HA tag.  It works in both
Westerns and immunoprecipitations although it is a bit messier than the
monoclonal.  Babco's address is:
4131 Lakeside Dr., Suite B
Richmond, CA 94806-1965
phone (510) 222 4940
fax (510) 222 1897

I have nothing to do with either of these companies other than using their
products.

Vuk