sequencing gel reader

Howard Cash GeneCodes at AOL.com
Mon Jan 30 04:35:36 EST 1995

> > personal experiences on systems commercially that allows one to manually
> > read the sequence but the program automatically enters the sequence into
> > the computer.

You may want to look at the gel reader from "DNA Proscan"
(PO Box 121585, Nashville, TN  37212).  I have seen the system
demonstrated at several conferences and it seemed particularly
popular at PLANT GENOME III this past month in San Diego.  For
information you can call them at 615-298-3524 or fax them at
615-292-1436.  I have not used it myself, but it looks like a
good bang for the buck.