3 block thermal cyclers?

Eric C. Anderson anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 30 12:07:39 EST 1995

In article <9501262254.AA02766 at calvin.jci.tju.edu>,
fgarbrec at CALVIN.JCI.TJU.EDU (Frederick Garbrecht) wrote:

> Are there any PCR machines on the market with 3 independently programmable
> (oil free) blocks?  Thanks for any info

i don't know about oil free, but the Hyb-aid Omnigene can have up to 3
independently controlled blocks.  i used one of these down the hall for
quite awhile until we got our Perkin Elmer 9600 (which would be perfect if
it had another block or two).

hope this helps,
eric
--
*these are your important years     *
anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)862-2435 (home)
660 s. euclid box 8103                           (314)362-7058 (FAX)
st. louis, mo 63110