E-mail address for EMBL submissions

Pam McLean pmclean at darwin.bu.edu
Mon Jan 30 18:52:59 EST 1995

In article <1995Jan30.151219.114355 at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>,
ajotsuka at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu (Anthony Otsuka) wrote:

> For some strange reason the Journal of Cell Biology requires
> submission of sequences to the EMBL data bank.  Please
> inform me of the appropriate e-mail address and format
> to provide DNA sequence data to EMBL.  The EMBNet computer
> "felix" is apparently not accessible to me.  Thanks
> for the help. ajotsuka at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu

If you use the Authorin program provided by NCBI you can prepare your
submission and submit to GenBank, EMBL and the DNA Data Bank of Japan.  To
receive a copy of Authorin e-mail: authorin at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov  (it's free!)

The addresses for submission are included in the handbook, but here they
are anyway:
GenBank: gb-sub at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov  Tel: (301) 402-1301
EMBL: datasub at embl-heidelberg.de  Tel: +49 6221 387 258

---Pam

--
"Welcome to all things Scottish. If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!"
-Mike Myers, Saturday Nite Live.
e-mail: pmclean at darwin.bu.edu