controversy & ethics

Erica J Simel ejsimel at SACAM.OREN.ORTN.EDU
Tue Jan 31 08:24:54 EST 1995

Your message caught me eye, for I am a senior undergraduate that will be
traveling to Washington, D.C. in the beginning of March, on a grant to
meet with various scientists, administrators and others involved in the
legislation of biotechnology issues.  If you or anyone else has ideas on
people and places that would be the best to visit, please let me know via
e-mail.  I need to submit a list, so that these meetings can be arranged,
and any helpful info would be much appriciated.

Molecular Politics. University of Chicago Press: 1994. (QH442.W75 1994)
Although I have not had a chance to read or skim through it extensively,
it looked helpful.

Erica Simel