RAPD Gel Analysis

ANTHONY WILSON 002233w at axe.acadiau.ca
Mon Jul 3 12:23:26 EST 1995

  I was wondering if anyone has had any success with contacting the Spanish
group that authored the Gel Manager software package that was advertised in
the RAPD newsgroup a few weeks back...  Our lab is interested in finding a
simple gel analysis program that takes digitized gel images and provides
interpretation of the data.  Gel Manager is the first program we've come
across that appears to fit the bill, but we haven't had any luck with
contacting the programming group in Spain...  Any help or any other
suggestions of possibly useful packages??

  Thanks...

Tony Wilson
Acadia University