Sequencing PCR products

Jeffrey Shane Temple jstemple at whale.st.usm.edu
Tue Jul 4 14:37:13 EST 1995

I am planning to use a relatively new product from Amersham to try and
sequence PCR products.  The name of the product is Sequenase PCR product
sequencing kit.  Before I buy the kit, I would like to have some feedback
from others that may have used this kit before.  Is it as easy as the
catalog describes it and most importantly, is it worth $300?  If you
haven't used this kit before and have another suggestion,  feel free to
voice it.  All comments will be greatly appreciated.

Jeffrey Temple
Univ of Southern MS
Dept of Chem/Biochem