Bionet USENET Articles (Search GOPHER)

Don Gilbert gilbertd at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Tue Jul 4 21:11:22 EST 1995

There are at least two archives of Bionet news that can be searched.
One is the BioSci archive at net.bio.net, another is
IUBio archive at iubio.bio.indiana.edu.  Both offer seaches for
gopher and www browsers.  If one is unavailable at some point,
try the other.  Recently the net.bio.net archive has been moving
and the computer host has had hardware bugs.

For the IUBio archive:
  gopher to iubio.bio.indiana.edu, search in Network-News/
  http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/ and likewise "

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu