Bionet USENET Articles (Search GOPHER)

Don Gilbert gilbertd at
Tue Jul 4 21:11:22 EST 1995

There are at least two archives of Bionet news that can be searched.
One is the BioSci archive at, another is
IUBio archive at  Both offer seaches for
gopher and www browsers.  If one is unavailable at some point,
try the other.  Recently the archive has been moving
and the computer host has had hardware bugs.

For the IUBio archive:
  gopher to, search in Network-News/ and likewise "

In article <h0y9PnL.ericompladel at> lonnie <ericompladel at> writes:
>I was wondering if anybody has tried to do a search at the Bionet USENET
>Article GOPHER lately. ... The message that I have gotten
>for the last week has been "unable to connect".
-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at