I lost the inverse PCR article!

Thu Jul 6 00:05:03 EST 1995

Greetings, everyone,

	A few weeks ago, someone posted an article giving a detailed
inverse PCR procedure.  Well, I thought I saved this article, but it
seems that I did not.  The Triglia and Hartl papers are both very
sketchy, and I've been attempting to fill in the blanks without success.
If anyone saved that article with the detailed protocol, I would
appreciate it greatly if you would send it to me.  Thanks in advance!

--
Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989  (Ph.D. perhaps 1998???)