Merck Index on the internet?

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Thu Jul 6 10:12:35 EST 1995

ooops....

someone corrected my error.....the merck manual is nowhere near the same as
the merck index....the manual is a physicians guide to diseases...however, I
have still seen it on a pc and mac

Martin

martin LEACH (leach at bu.edu) wrote:
: I believe the chemical data sheets are on the net....so far Merck Index is
: not.....however, I have seen a Mac and PC version of the Merck Manual....I
: believe the merck index is a concise version of the merck manual (the manual
: takes up about 30 megs...)

: ciao

: .....             Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
:    _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
:    /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
:  _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
: (TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
:                   USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
:                                              " -BLACKADDER
: My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
: Biotech Company WWW registry: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

: cjackson (cjackson at blackburn.med.su.oz.au) wrote:
: : Does anybody know whether the Merck Index is available on the internet?
: : Or any other similar database?