Merck Index on the internet?

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Thu Jul 6 07:26:08 EST 1995

I believe the chemical data sheets are on the net....so far Merck Index is
not.....however, I have seen a Mac and PC version of the Merck Manual....I
believe the merck index is a concise version of the merck manual (the manual
takes up about 30 megs...)

ciao

.....             Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
   _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
   /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
 _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
                  USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
                                             " -BLACKADDER
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech Company WWW registry: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

cjackson (cjackson at blackburn.med.su.oz.au) wrote:
: Does anybody know whether the Merck Index is available on the internet?
: Or any other similar database?