Statistics for biologists.

Rick Neubig RNeubig at
Fri Jul 7 06:59:39 EST 1995

jon <gilmour at> wrote:
>Does anyone know of any simple, easy to use, stats packages available for PCs or on the internet?
>I'm a molecular biologist with little to no expertise in this area!
>Jon Lyall.
>The Babraham Institute.

We use InStat from GraphPad software. They have a home page at

Disclaimer: I consult for them so I won't comment on relative merits but
will just provide the pointer to their site.

Rick Neubig                             RNeubig at
University of Michigan               Phone (313) 763-3650        FAX   (313) 763-4450