Who sells Gilson pipettors?

Andy Law Big Nose Andy.Law at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 05:45:21 EST 1995

In article <tedm-0607952142020001 at cisco-ts5-line15.uoregon.edu>,
tedm at darkwing.uoregon.edu (Ted M.) wrote:

  > In article <3thcbi$6jn at fox.ksu.ksu.edu>, jaishre at ksu.ksu.edu (Jaishree
  > Muppala Chittoor) wrote:
  >
  > > Hi,
  > >
  > > Need Gilson pipettors!  Could some one tell where I may be able to buy it.
  > > Thanx in advance
  > > bye
  > > jaishree
  > > [jaishre at matt.ksu.edu]
  >

  > Ranin sells them, none of the big houses, Fisher VWR etc, do.  ~$250 ea
  >                                                                Ted Michelini

I prefer the Socorex. If you get the chance, try them out before you plump
for Gilsons. They have a much nicer feel, much quicker and easier
adjustment and you can calibrate them yourself (if necessary). The only
problem is that they don't fit some types of aerosol resistant tips.

I have no connection with Socorex etc. I just think they make the best
pipettors on the market.
--
Andy Law

( Andy.Law @ bbsrc.ac.uk )