Plasmid sequencing: Methods to improve resolution

Roger Anderson rogera at atcg.com
Fri Jul 7 11:17:31 EST 1995

First off I recommend based on my experience using 33P. It gives a much
better signal. The template preparation is critical. I use a modified
but pretty straight forward boiling prep. It is important that the
"pellet" be removed as completely as possible.
You may want to check out Dr. Mark Strom's or Dr. Bruce Roe's protocol
pages on the web. We have links to both on our home page
http://www.atcg.com/atcg/

If anyone else would like their protocol pages linked from our site
please send us the URL and we will check them over. We do not guarantee
any of these protocols.

Sincerely,
Roger Anderson
Publisher

--

Anderson Publications                   PO Box 36
Info at atcg.com                           Monrovia, CA 91017-0036