Ligation in 5 min!

Eric C. Anderson anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
Sun Jul 9 12:58:04 EST 1995

In article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.950707090821.25715C-100000 at godzilla.acpub.duke.edu>,
jbelyea at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU (Jennifer Glick) wrote:

> > Subject: Ligation in 5 min!
> >
> > A ligation kit which claims to allow ligation in 5 min has just came out.
> > Anybody out there has experience with it?
> >

> I've used it several times, and have gotten satisfactory results.
> Jennifer

i have also used it with excellent results.  i did side-by-side
comparisons with  a difficult to clone fragment recently and got similar
results with the quick ligation kit and a regular, overnight ligation.  it
is Boehringer-Mannheim that makes the kit (and i have no connection to the
company).

eric
--
"i don't know what caffeine does for you, but i'm pretty sure that without it your head caves in."

eric c. anderson                                 anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)362-7058 (FAX)
660 s. euclid box 8103
st. louis, mo 63110