Ligation in 5 min!

Eric C. Anderson anderson at
Sun Jul 9 12:58:04 EST 1995

In article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.950707090821.25715C-100000 at>,
jbelyea at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU (Jennifer Glick) wrote:

> > Subject: Ligation in 5 min!
> >
> > A ligation kit which claims to allow ligation in 5 min has just came out.
> > Anybody out there has experience with it?
> >
> I've used it several times, and have gotten satisfactory results.
> Jennifer

i have also used it with excellent results.  i did side-by-side
comparisons with  a difficult to clone fragment recently and got similar
results with the quick ligation kit and a regular, overnight ligation.  it
is Boehringer-Mannheim that makes the kit (and i have no connection to the

"i don't know what caffeine does for you, but i'm pretty sure that without it your head caves in."

eric c. anderson                                 anderson at
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)362-7058 (FAX)
660 s. euclid box 8103
st. louis, mo 63110