pT7-7 cloning

Chunlin kamin_johnson at cellbio.edu
Mon Jul 10 12:37:03 EST 1995

I want to clone DNA fragments into pT7-7 vector, failed  several times.
The DNA fragments were amplified by PCR, purified from agarose gel  by
QIAEX kit and digested with BamHi and NdeI, concentrated DNA with same
kit.  Vector was treated as PCR products. I think everything was done
properly, but transformation was bad, completely nothing. I found purified
DNA solution did not frzee at -20C when glass beads was used to isolate
DNA fragments from agarose gels. Could you help me find what could be
worry in my experiments ?