Sequencing gel solution premixes

Billy B. Long blong at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:40:58 EST 1995

Hi, Richard.
	For DNA sequencing gels we make up a standard solution for 6%
gels.  We make up everything except TEMED and APS, filter, and store at 4
degrees C.  We make up 50ml-1 liter at a time.  When we pour a gel,
depending on the width of our plates (# of lanes needed), take necessary
amount of sequencing gel mix and add TEMED and APS.  Never any problems.
If you need any recipes or have any questions or discover any problems if
you try this out, please e-mail me at:  blong at lonestar.utsa.edu

C-ya!
Bob Long