Sequencing gel solution premixes

jfh jfhess at
Wed Jul 12 14:12:58 EST 1995

We make up fresh urea but use an acrylamide/bis mix premade by Integrated
Separation sytems (natick, massachusetts).  The bottle had a one year
lifetime but we're just now finishing off the liter and it's one year 2
months old with good gels.
phone 508 655 1500.
no affiliation, just glad I don't have to make and filter acrylamide

ps, we make our own TBE.

John Hess, PhD                    Phone me 916 752 8420
Dept of Human Anatomy             FAX me 916 752 8520
University of Calif               Email me jfhess at
Davis, CA                         or leave me alone, your choice.