tel or e-mail for S.M.Jazwinski ULSMC

LOGAN logan at msdos.ensam.inra.fr
Wed Jul 12 07:03:43 EST 1995

Hi
I realise this is not a direct mol.biol. question, but I need to contact
S.Michal Jazwinski.
I have a postal address of:
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
LMouisiana State University Medical Center,
New Orleans, LA

As I would like to contact him reasonably quickly if someone out there can give
me an e-mail address or phone no. I would be very grateful. I have spent the
best part of a day trying to search the net through various means, all without
success (I am fairly new to this though :)) and am almost frustrated enough to
use snail-mail!

Thanks in advance.

Helen Logan
Logan at msdos.ensam.inra.fr