48 cm WTR runs on ABI 377s

George F. Mayhew mayhew at genetics.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 12 09:30:39 EST 1995

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone out there are doing any "long runs" on their
377s.  We are beginning testing on this with ours, but I would like to
talk to anyone who has attempted this.  Notes on successes and failures
are welcome.  Any help would be appreciated.  Contact numbers are below,
and email, of course, is always welcome.

Thank you, in advance,
George F. Mayhew

--
"People are DNA's way of making more DNA."(Edward O. Wilson, 1975)
\ / \  \ / \  \ / \  \ /   George Mayhew   \ / \  \ / \  \ / \  \

     University of Wisconsin - Madison, Laboratory of Genetics,
  College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and the Medical School
               445 Henry Mall, Madison, WI 53706
            Phone: 608-262-2534    Fax: 608-263-7459
     http://www.genetics.wisc.edu/HTML/STAFF/mayhew/mayhew.html

+++ For my PGP pubkey, finger me at anthill.genetics.wisc.edu  +++