Ultra-low freezer recommendation

mjb1 at Lehigh.EDU mjb1 at Lehigh.EDU
Wed Jul 12 13:41:18 EST 1995

    I have to purchase a -70C freezer to be shared among several people in our
department. Can anyone give me advice on the best model to get? I'm especially
interested in finding something that won't break down every 6 months, like the
Revco Ultima upright we bought 2 years ago. Any tips will be greatly
appreciated.

Michael J. Behe                     Phone:     610-758-3474
Department of Biological Sciences   FAX:       610-758-4004
Iacocca Hall #111                   Secretary: 610-758-3680
Lehigh University                   e-mail:    mjb1 at Lehigh.edu
Bethlehem, PA   18015