Electrophoresis newsgroup?

Peter Chowla pchowla at infoseek.com
Thu Jul 13 11:04:00 EST 1995

leach at bu.edu (martin LEACH) wrote:
>Hmm...
>I know their is a WWW site specifically for electrophoresis...
>should be registered at Lycos..., infoseek or webcrawler..
>Martin

Alctually I found several electrophoresis web pages by doing an InfoSeek search
for the topic.  The search term I used was just:
						electrophoresis
and I got links to the British Electrophoresis Society, Zaxis Inc., the
Electrophoresis society, Fisher Biotech and more.

Free InfoSeek searches can be done from http://www2.infoseek.com

Good Luck,
Peter

Peter Chowla                            InfoSeek Corporation
pchowla at infoseek.com                    2620 Augustine Dr #250
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~pchowla      Santa Clara CA 95054
	For the best Search Engine on the Web check out:
  		http://www2.infoseek.com

	For more information about InfoSeek, send email to:
		info at infoseek.com