neo primer/genomic southern question!

converrl at ucbeh.san.uc.edu converrl at ucbeh.san.uc.edu
Thu Jul 13 11:52:28 EST 1995

Hello everyone!

    I had 2 questions for those in the know out there:

1. Does anybady out there have sequence for a set of internal neo primers that
works well on genomic DNA (if you could include rxn conditions that would be
great!)

2. Does anybody out there have a genomic DNA tissue prep protocol that gives
large (unsheared) genomic DNA from mouse tail tissue!--I have been doing
Southerns on stuff that is very clean, but during the isolation process, it
tends to shear quite a bit--making my Southerns a living nightmare. I would
greatly appreciate any help!

                   Please e-mail any suggestions!

                   Thanks!

                   Richard