Ultra-low freezer recommendation

ellenmq at ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Jul 14 22:23:08 EST 1995

VWR Scientific brand is made by Revco, but obviously discounted.
You may try them if you like your Revco Ultima.

mjb1 at Lehigh.EDU wrote:
:     I have to purchase a -70C freezer to be shared among several people in our
: department. Can anyone give me advice on the best model to get? I'm especially
: interested in finding something that won't break down every 6 months, like the
: Revco Ultima upright we bought 2 years ago. Any tips will be greatly
: appreciated.

: Michael J. Behe                     Phone:     610-758-3474
: Department of Biological Sciences   FAX:       610-758-4004
: Iacocca Hall #111                   Secretary: 610-758-3680
: Lehigh University                   e-mail:    mjb1 at Lehigh.edu
: Bethlehem, PA   18015