Reusing "disposable" electroporation cuvettes

Todd Richmond trichmon at students.wisc.edu
Sat Jul 15 11:16:47 EST 1995

We recently acquired a BTX E. coli TransPorator which came with 50
disposable cuvettes.
We're wondering how many times we can reuse these "disposable" cuvettes
before we
discard them.  Are there any signs to indicate when they should be thrown out?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Todd Richmond                  trichmon at students.wisc.edu
B129 Birge Hall                UW-Madison Dept of Botany

Knowledge=power=energy=matter=mass; a good bookshop is just
a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read
   - "Guards! Guards!", Terry Pratchett