martin LEACH leach at
Mon Jul 17 16:40:35 EST 1995

Have you ever considered biolistics??

Basically you shoot DNA covered gold particles into cells...

works for plants....I believe bio-rad sells this machine

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net:

Benke/Belmar Login (benke2 at peds) wrote:

: Could anybody tell me if it is possible
: to transfect a fibroblast with an entire
: YAC? Please post response or reply.

: Tammy Rossi
: Univ. Miami Sch. Med.
: Pediatrics