transfect

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Mon Jul 17 16:40:35 EST 1995

Have you ever considered biolistics??

Basically you shoot DNA covered gold particles into cells...

works for plants....I believe bio-rad sells this machine

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"

My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech companies on the net: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

Benke/Belmar Login (benke2 at peds) wrote:

: Could anybody tell me if it is possible
: to transfect a fibroblast with an entire
: YAC? Please post response or reply.

: Tammy Rossi
: Univ. Miami Sch. Med.
: Pediatrics