PCR GC-rich genomic DNA

Graham Dellaire popa0206 at PO-Box.McGill.CA
Tue Jul 18 22:15:26 EST 1995

>   Steven Goldberg <goldberg at bms.com> writes:
>  Have you tried hot-start?  This procedure has at times (not always,
>  unfortunately) dramatically improved the efficiency and specificity of
>  our PCR reactions from high G + C genomes.
>
>  Good luck.
>
>  Steve

Look in this months Biotechniques there is an article on GC rich PCR and has a protocol

G.

Graham Dellaire			    Snail Mail:
                                    Red Cross, Research
McGill University                   Montreal Blood Services
Faculty of Medicine                 3131 Sherbrooke St. East
Div. of Experimental Medicine       Montreal, QC, Canada
E-mail: popa0206 at po-box.mcgill.ca   H1W 1B2
B2XE at musicb.mcgill.ca
WWW Page: http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/expmed.html
Fax: (514) 525 0881