Any BIO-RAD email, gopher, or WWW address?

Tracy Aquilla aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu
Tue Jul 18 15:13:59 EST 1995

I've just had a GREAT time trying to extract info from Bio-Rad's tech.
support. |-{ Basically, first you sit on hold for about twenty minutes, then
you usually get a tech. rep. with very limited knowledge who often can't or
won't help. My attempts to contact their sales rep. have been equally
frustrating. This is typical of most big companies. When I complained to the
tech. rep. about this today, he replied that I was just lucky I wasn't
dealing with Microsoft!! NOT quite the apology I wanted. Although it may not
help me much at this point, I was wondering if anyone knows of another way
for me to reach the folks at Bio-Rad besides the phone, which clearly isn't
working for me. If so, please post here or email directly to me. Thanks.
Stay tuned for more on Bio-Rad tech. serv. If I don't get some satisfaction
very soon I'll post the details...
    tracy

Thomas T. Aquilla, Ph.D.         .***.   .***.           .***.   .***.
Molecular Physiology and Biophysics    * | | | *       * | | | * | | | *
University of Vermont Medical College*   * | | | *   * | | | *   * | | | *
Health Science Complex, Given E-201*       * | | | * | | | *       * | | | *
Burlington, VT 05405-0068    '***'           '***'   '***'           '***'