Plant mRNA isolation protocol

Your Name Here at
Tue Jul 18 09:27:00 EST 1995

In article <3u3rq4$ita at>, William Woei-Ping Chang <wpchang at> says:
>Does anyone have a quantitative mRNA isolation  protocol using small
>amount (about 100mg) of plant tissue?  Any suggestions would be greatly

One method which I know can be used but is fairly expensive is Dynals
Dynabead mRNA direct kit ( I am nothing to do with Dynal ). It is a
bit fiddly, but is very quick, and I gather that the results are
quite good, and that the protocol for plants is included in the kit.

I hope this may be of some use.