Tm calculation and software

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Jul 19 14:43:10 EST 1995

careful...you are getting close to advertising..

beware the wrath of Dave!!!

Martin

quin chou (quincicc at NETCOM.COM) wrote:
: For oligomers 20-70, best way to calculate Tm is to use nearest-neighbor
: model and actual thermodynamic data. I have developed a software while
: employed at Cetus, which calculate both Tm and predicted anneal
: temperature for PCR (which is the temperature at which 99% template is
: annealed with primers).  I am thinking about puting it into my PCR WWW
: site if there is enough interest.  Now I sell this software at $100, also
: you can get a free copy if you use my service over $1000.

: quinnn

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"