his-tagged protein purification with metal chelate columns

Marcus Heller heller at ifr.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Jul 19 11:52:00 EST 1995

Hallo world,

I got an article out of tibs that there was a discussion on purification of his-tagged fusionproteins from e.coli in this newsgroup but I cannot find them any longer. I´m interested in getting the contributions to this discussion because I have problems with contamination and recovery using IMAC, too. If anyone has saved it would be very kind to send it.

I do not have a network adress on my own so please use the one given below.

Thanj you....

Tanja Oswald
GBF Braunschweig
from  : M.Heller                      //     //        //   //
email : heller at ifr.ing.tu-bs.de      //     //===     //====
Institute for Control Engineering  //     //        //  \\