A Source of Company email/WWW addresses

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Jul 19 09:47:37 EST 1995

HI netters,

just a reminder...since people are still requesting email addresses of biotech
companies..most companies (in molbiol field) are listed at the Biotech Company
Internet Registry:

This is a free service and resource and I am not sponsored by any of the
companies listed. It is something that I have needed from time to time and is
needed by many scientists...

The database is searchable...by any word..and you can perform boolean

(companies can also register themselves using the registration form)

Good luck

Surf on!

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)