Tm calculation and software

quin chou quincicc at NETCOM.COM
Wed Jul 19 12:50:14 EST 1995

For oligomers 20-70, best way to calculate Tm is to use nearest-neighbor
model and actual thermodynamic data. I have developed a software while
employed at Cetus, which calculate both Tm and predicted anneal
temperature for PCR (which is the temperature at which 99% template is
annealed with primers).  I am thinking about puting it into my PCR WWW
site if there is enough interest.  Now I sell this software at $100, also
you can get a free copy if you use my service over $1000.

quinnn