DD-PCR KITS/Companies.....

Hilary K. Srere srereh at leland.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 20 18:51:08 EST 1995

Hi there.....

I am looking for some info on a company I believe is called Differential
Display Systems...or something like that......I am using the GenHunter
RNAImage kit and hate it......the first steps look great but I can't get
any reamplification of bands off of the DD-PCR gels......yes, I AM using
85% EtOH...etc etc etc.....I was looking for some friendly competition in
this 'kit' market....so if you have the number/address of the other
companies making these kits I would appreciate the info......and I DO NOT
have access to an oligo facility or I would make my own.......

Thanks in advance,

Hilary