Help! Graduate student needs metal inducible eukaryotic expression vector

plonksg at ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu plonksg at ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jul 20 11:38:21 EST 1995

I am searching for a eukaryotic expression vector containing an inducible
metallothionein promoter.  The success of my project depends upon finding this
type of vector as this inducible promoter is uniquely suited to my experimental
system.  As far as I can tell, these vectors are no longer commercially
available due to problems with leakiness (leakiness would not be a problem with
my system).  Anyhow, does anyone have a supply of such a plasmid vector or know
of where I might be able to find one??  Any help would be very much appreciated!
 As I said above, my project really depends on the use of one of these vectors.
 Please help a desperate graduate student earn his PhD.  Thanks in advance.

            Steve
            Please respond via e-mail to plonksg at ctrvax.vanderbilt.ed