thermocyclers

Walter L. Trudeau TRUDEAU at AARLO.MOFFITT.USF.EDU
Fri Jul 21 08:05:46 EST 1995

Karen,
We have been using Biometra thermocyclers for the last two years. In
that time we have had one problem  ie one of the program buttons
jammed. The unit was replaced the next day. Based on their
unquestionable reliability this institution has since purchased 5
more trioblocks. I have attempted to use their new heated lid for
RT-PCR without success. We think that the lids killed our RT.

Walter Trudeau
Research Associtate

I am not associated with Biometra.
           *       Walter L. Trudeau       *