Sequencing from cDNA

Ann M. Yezerski ayezersk at
Mon Jul 24 13:16:32 EST 1995

I need some suggestions on methods for sequencing directly from cDNA
clones.  I realize that Cycle Sequencing with P 32 is very popular.
However, I am searching for a reliable method using either S 35 or some
non-radioactive method.  Has anyone out there used the Sequenase Kit for
such a situation?  I do not necessarily need to sequence the whole
contained gene; just the first 50-100 bp for primer possibilities.

Any suggestions and advice send to: ayezersk at
Thank you very much in advance.

Ann Yezerski