To NEST GROUP

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Mon Jul 24 11:01:49 EST 1995

cynthia stryker (cstryker at unlinfo.unl.edu) wrote:
: To Nest Group:  Please send me current prices on Nucleobond AX, etc.
: I'm ready to buy but but lost prices & your email address. Cindy
: cstryker at unlinfo.unl.edu

This is all on-line at their WWW site...you can find it at my biotech company
register (the link to it)..together with many other companies.

http://world.std.com/~nestgrp
then go to price list (i believe)

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu