martin LEACH leach at
Mon Jul 24 11:01:49 EST 1995

cynthia stryker (cstryker at wrote:
: To Nest Group:  Please send me current prices on Nucleobond AX, etc.
: I'm ready to buy but but lost prices & your email address. Cindy
: cstryker at

This is all on-line at their WWW can find it at my biotech company
register (the link to it)..together with many other companies.
then go to price list (i believe)

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net: