Stability of Luc or GFP Protein

martin LEACH leach at
Mon Jul 24 11:00:22 EST 1995

I think luciferase has a half-life of around 4 1/2 hours...according to the
guys at promega.

Daniel Chagnovich (dchagno at wrote:
: Hello,

: 	I am writing to find out if anyone knows the stability (relative or
: actual) of the luciferase or GFP prteins in eukaryotic cells or even better
: Drosophila cells?

: 	Thanks in advance for the help.

: Danny

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net: