Recommendations for software to support small sequencing project

Dr Alexander J Annala ucklw08 at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 25 13:53:44 EST 1995

We are searching for a software package (preferably PowerMac based) for a
a small sequencing project.  Our sequencing files are generated by an ABI
373.  The package should allow sequence editing & display the chromatogram.
User friendliness (particularly for non-computer users) has high priority.

We have tried ABI Navigator, ABI AutoAssembler, DNA Star, and MacVector --
although not necessarily the latest versions of these packages.

Thanks, AJ Annala, UCL