Address/phone needed for Genex Corp.

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Tue Jul 25 12:40:28 EST 1995

Does any kind soul have the address or telephone number for Genex
Corporation?  They used to operate out of Gaithersburg, MD but
directory enquiries has no record of them.

The reason I need this is that I wish to get hold of some
Gammabind-G (recombinant modified protein G) which I used
to buy from BDH/Merck when I was in England.  I am told
that Genex is the US supplier.  If anyone has the Genex
address or an alternative supplier then I would be very
grateful.
	Just to make it clear, I do not want plain old
protein G.  The Gammabind G is apparently modified so
that it does not bind albumin and also has better
properties for eluting antibodies.
	Thanks,
		Bernard

Disclaimer: No affiliation with BDH/Merck or Genex.
            I just want the darned product.

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.