MicroProbe Corporation?

Knepper, Marc A MKNEPPER at NMU.EDU
Thu Jul 27 11:24:54 EST 1995

>We have been using a kit called IsoQuick for isolation of genomic DNA
>from small quantities of rat blood (100 !l).  MicroProbe Corporation,
>7390 Lincoln Way, Garden Grove, CA 92614 USA marketed the Isoquick kits.
> I am unable to contact them now by either phone (714-894-7184) or fax
>(714-891-1229).  It looks like they have gone out of business.  Does
>anybody know how to contact the company or where to obtain more of the
>kits?

I believe the MicroProbe Corp you're looking for is in Bothell, WA.
They have a toll free number: 1-800-424-9004. Jean Virosco, one of the
developers of IsoQuick can be reached by email:
jvirosco at micro.microprobe.com. I hope this information helps.

Marc Knepper
Molecular Genetics
Northern Michigan University