microfuge swinging bucket rotor??

David A. Adler dadler at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 28 18:24:43 EST 1995

Hello,
We are interested in doing differential centrifugation on a micro-scale.
Does anyone know if there are swinging bucket rotors for a microfuge type
centrifuge and has anyone tried this, for example: sucrose gradients.

I am posting for a friend, please send replies via email directly to:

	jgolds at u.washington.edu

thanks for any assistance,
David
--
David A. Adler                  Pathology, Box 357470
University of Washington        Seattle, WA 98195