Catalogs: VWR,SarWel,Grainger,McMaster,LabLine..

Roger Anderson rogera at
Fri Jul 28 17:37:59 EST 1995

We list some but not all of those companies (yet) in our Company Pages
section. In time and with cooperation we hope to expand that section. We
realize that often these numbers are found when not needed and hard to
find when you need them. If you need any other information please contact
us and we will be glad to help.
Good Luck,
Roger Anderson

Publisher, Anderson Publications        PO Box 36
rogera at                         Monrovia, CA 91017-0036
Anderson's Timesaving Comparative Guide; Restriction Enzyme Edition and
Anderson's Timesaving Comparative Guides on the Web
URL           Voice/FAX (818) 358-0579