his-tagged protein purification with metal chelate columns

Eric C. Anderson anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
Sat Jul 29 17:11:10 EST 1995

In article <pemanuel-2707951248080001 at beaker.ab.umd.edu>,
pemanuel at umabnet.ab.edu (Peter) wrote:
> I too am interested in this topic.  I have had problems with this
> technique and would like to see if others have solved similar problems.
> Peter

peter,

i am the person mentioned in the TIBS article (i.e., the one who did all
the work and got none of the credit, but never mind that).  if you have
specific questions, i'll be happy to TRY to answer them (no guarantees
expressed or implied).  i'll be out of town until tuesday so i won't be
able to get back to you until then, but i'll help in any way i can.

eric
"i don't know what caffeine does for you, but i'm pretty sure that without it your head caves in."

eric c. anderson                                 anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)362-7058 (FAX)
660 s. euclid box 8103                           (314)962-2407 (home)
st. louis, mo 63110