direct sequencing

Eric C. Anderson anderson at
Sat Jul 29 17:06:35 EST 1995

In article <199507271003.TAA00664 at>,
kazu at (Suzuki Kazuhiko) wrote:

> Hi, everyone
> Do anyone know about commercial kits or protocol about PCR direct
> sequencing and which kits is best?
> Or do you have used it and have obtained good results?
i have experience with direct sequencing of PCR products using ABI
fluorescent cycle sequencing protocols by treating the PCR product with
Exonuclease I and Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase.  if you want more
information, let me know.

"i don't know what caffeine does for you, but i'm pretty sure that without it your head caves in."

eric c. anderson                                 anderson at
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)362-7058 (FAX)
660 s. euclid box 8103                           (314)962-2407 (home)
st. louis, mo 63110